FAQ  •  Login

The BBQ commences (D19 EE open)

<<

Felicity

Post Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:09 pm

Re: The BBQ commences (D19 EE open)

As requests were fulfilled the evening became a little calmer. Felicity popped away for some action on the gun range, but things were calm and soon the bonfire would be lit. It was growing dark.

Having finally remembered and drunk her cocktail, Felicity had a slight buzz as she returned to have some food herself. She makes sure to stop Colette so the chef would also have something to eat. "Letty. Time to eat."
Fortunate Ones * Mechwarrior * Sneaky * Hidey * Lucky * Gullible * Prosthesis * Owes Nora a big favor * FWL * Canopus Promoter
Languages: English & Spanish
Carries: Armor padded jacket, loose hoodie or sweater over a tank top, cap, airy skirts and steel capped boots. Video imager. SMG or AR when expecting combat
In mech: Cooling vest, rations, guns, ammo, plastiflesh and a Comm Kit in a backpack
<<

Colette Rupelle

Post Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:13 pm

Colette also tried some shooting after everyone has food in their bellies. The petite chef was still going as she had even forgotten that she hasn't have a bite. Maybe that was how she kept slim or just that she exercised often or that she always was so energetic. Felicity had reminded her to take a break. "Ah...mais oui." The girl giggled. "Merci Lizzy... I've forgotten." The petite chef giggled.
♡Echo Explorer ♡Chef ♡Peppy ♡Giggles ♡Small ♡Sweet Voice ♡Random Character #83
Pet
Federated Suns ☆♤
<<

Dorgan Bruun

Post Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:55 pm

Bruun circles back about the same time, a beer in his hand and a satisfied look on his face. Until he hears that they haven't been eating themselves.

"And y'all were worried about me overdoing it. Y'ain't eaten. Did ya at least sit down, or have some water? Never mind, I reckon I know..." He disappears briefly, then returns with two small but cold bottles of water in his effective hand. "Be sure you don't rush the food. Gotta savor every bite. Like I did," he grins. "My compliments to the chefs."
Fortunate Ones Lieutenant * Mechwarrior * Lucky * Jaded * Ornery
Languages: English, half-remembered Spanish.
Carries: Durable and functional clothing, revolver, laser pistol and winning personality. Pretty religiously wearing, as of D16, his Fortunate Ones uniform coat.
In mech: Cooling vest, cargo shorts, pistols and small backpack of food, ammo and plastiflesh.
<<

Colette Rupelle

Post Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:50 am

Colette put her fisted hands on her hips. "Are you telling an educated chef and her apprentice how to eat food?" Colette took Lizzy's hand. "She knows how to enjoy food! So do I." Colette couldn't help it and started to chuckle. The poor girl couldn't stay mad. "Merci pour l'eau." She took a seat and started to eat now that she felt she had been a good hostess.
Pet
Federated Suns ☆♤
<<

Felicity

Post Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:14 pm

"Ah, water!" Felicity bounces on the spot as she accepts the water. "Thank you Bruun." The cold bottle is immediately applied to her neck and then her sides as she lets out a happy series of coos. Only then does she open it and have a good glug.

Felicity looked to Colette and smiled goofily as her hand was taken. She squeezed Letty's. "I definitely know how to enjoy food, si."

The catgirl joined Colette in taking a seat and having something to eat. As she digs into her food, especially the meat, her tail repeatedly curls and uncurls.
Fortunate Ones * Mechwarrior * Sneaky * Hidey * Lucky * Gullible * Prosthesis * Owes Nora a big favor * FWL * Canopus Promoter
Carries: Armor padded jacket, loose hoodie or sweater over a tank top, cap, airy skirts and steel capped boots. Video imager. SMG or AR when expecting combat
In mech: Cooling vest, rations, guns, ammo, plastiflesh and a Comm Kit in a backpack
<<

Dorgan Bruun

Post Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:51 pm

Bruun can't help but chuckle at the dynamic duo.

"You two are about the cutest thing. But I will say, when it comes to eating," he points at himself dramatically. "Expert." He smiles proudly.

"Do our dedicated hostesses need anything else? A towel, perhaps," he jokes, looking at Fee.
Carries: Durable and functional clothing, revolver, laser pistol and winning personality. Pretty religiously wearing, as of D16, his Fortunate Ones uniform coat.
In mech: Cooling vest, cargo shorts, pistols and small backpack of food, ammo and plastiflesh.
<<

Colette Rupelle

Post Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:03 pm

"Sevillette... not a towel." Colette stuck out her tongue at Bruun. The girl enjoyed every morsel of her steak and potatoes. "Oh, do we have some lemonade?" She wondered.
Pet
Federated Suns ☆♤
<<

Felicity

Post Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:16 am

Felicity playfully growls at Bruun, lifting one hand and making a couple scratching gestures toward him. However, the majority of her focus remained on her meal.

In time she looked about to see who was still around. It was about time to clean up and start the bonfire.

/ Scene?
<<

Dorgan Bruun

Post Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:53 pm

Bruun had shaken his head.

"Because of the water on her sides, y'all," he clarified. "Reckon around here I'm the messy eater."
Previous

Return to Alchor Highlands