FAQ  •  Login

Theodore Q&A

<<

Theodore Beker

Post Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:59 pm

Theodore Q&A

Thanks for having me along folks. I expected my schedule to be weird going into December so I made a tech which mostly worked out.

Anyways, I am fairly sure Theo was fairly open book but any questions I'll answer.
Fortunate One • Mechtech • Lyran • Gearhead
Languages: English, German
Carries: Noteputer, vid phone
<<

Felicity

Post Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:43 pm

Re: Theodore Q&A

Why Theodore? (Considering the famous character of the same name)

What was Theodore's favourite mech to work on? What was his least favourite?

If you have more time IRL when the next game rolls around, will you reprise or make a new character? If the latter, what ideas are maybe floating around?

Thanks for the threads!
Fortunate Ones * Mechwarrior * Sneaky * Hidey * Lucky * Gullible * Prosthesis * Owes Nora a big favor * FWL * Canopus Promoter
Languages: English & Spanish
Carries: Armor padded jacket, loose hoodie or sweater over a tank top, cap, airy skirts and steel capped boots. Video imager. SMG or AR when expecting combat
In mech: Cooling vest, rations, guns, ammo, plastiflesh and a Comm Kit in a backpack
<<

Theodore Beker

Post Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:16 pm

Famous Theodore? You mean the Chipmunk? XD

I think I just looked up some German first names and Theodore seemed just the right mix of familiar but under used?

Least favourite was the Clint (which is why he was pro-scrapping it). He didn't really get a chance to really play with the fancy royal mechs so favourite was likely overhauling the Dragon or the franken-omni-mech he and James were planning on making.

I don't know. If I have more free time I'd probably make a character that can get into combats but we'll see when that comes around.
Fortunate One • Mechtech • Lyran • Gearhead
Languages: English, German
Carries: Noteputer, vid phone
<<

Felicity

Post Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:23 pm

Theodore Kurita :P

That Dragon was pretty baller. Good job!
Fortunate Ones * Mechwarrior * Sneaky * Hidey * Lucky * Gullible * Prosthesis * Owes Nora a big favor * FWL * Canopus Promoter
Languages: English & Spanish
Carries: Armor padded jacket, loose hoodie or sweater over a tank top, cap, airy skirts and steel capped boots. Video imager. SMG or AR when expecting combat
In mech: Cooling vest, rations, guns, ammo, plastiflesh and a Comm Kit in a backpack

Return to Q&A